Insolvency Assistant Manager Manager - Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£30000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits|
Fantastic opportunity for a senior Insolvency professional looking to make the step up into a more managerial role!
A vacancy has arisen with one of the UK's leading Insolvency and Restructuring providers at the Assistant Manager / Manager grade based in the firms office based in Leeds city centre.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years experience handling a range of corporate and personal insolvency cases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
-CPI qualification is highly desireable
-Experience of managing junior staff is advantageous
Role Responsibilities include:
- Preparation and implementation of case strategy
- Liaising with key stakeholders to agree case strategy
- Investigation work and identifying potential areas of review for maximising asset realisations
- Supervising, mentoring and training junior members of the team
- Managing and progressing cases from inception to handover to the progression and closure team
If you're ready to make the next progression in your career, get in touch now!!