Insolvency Assistant Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits|
You will be working on primarily corporate insolvency casework with a few personal cases.
- Manage the WIP and monitor billing and budgets
- Produce the necessary reports
- Comply with all statutory procedures throughout the cases
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Prepare D returns and investigation reports, draft statement of affairs
- Liaise with and be the main point of contact for various stakeholders
This role will work for someone who has at least 4 years' corporate insolvency experience. Accounting or Insolvency qualifications i.e. ACCA/CPI would be ideal but not essential.
If this is of interest, apply below.