Insolvency Analyst- Nottingham
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits|
A brilliant opportunity to work at a forward-thinking Insolvency Boutique based in heart of Nottingham city centre.
This Insolvency firm is currently experiencing a real surge in activity, meaning that there is an active need to grow their team. Specialising in corporate insolvency this provides an opportunity for an Insolvency Administrator to really push forward their own career.
- Managing your own portfolio of corporate Insolvency cases including CVL's, MVL's and Administrations
- Interacting with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- Managing full lifecycle of a portfolio of corporate cases
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Managing and assisting Junior members of the team.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
Ideally you will have:
- At least 6 months experience working within Insolvency or Corporate Restructuring
- Experience of handling Corporate Insolvency cases with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you're an ambitious Insolvency professional looking for the next step in your career; don't hesitate to get in touch!