Insolvency Administrator - Preston (Urgent Requirement)
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
Due to the increased activity within the insolvency market, an established national insolvency firm is looking for an experienced insolvency professional to join their Preston office.
This provides an opportunity to join one of the UK's leaders within the insolvency & restructuring industry. The firm is known for being able to offer excellent future career progression with a structured training plan and opportunities for further study.
- Managing multiple cases consisting of CVLs, MVLs, ADMs and CVAs.
- Interacting with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Coordinating with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- At least 1 year of experience managing Insolvency cases from start to finish
- CPI certification is highly desirable but not essential.
With the ongoing pandemic the firm is prepared to interview suitable candidates via video calls as well as onboarding new staff remotely. If this role is of interest, please get in touch.