Insolvency Administrator - Personal Insolvency
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
We are happy to be able to offer you an opportunity to work as part of a highly reputable insolvency business who are looking for a personal insolvency administrator to join their growing dynamic team.
As an Insolvency Administrator you will be working as part of a small to medium sized team, working primarily on bankruptcies, LPA Receiverships and IVAs.
The company are looking to hire someone with 1-2 years of experience working in personal insolvency. The company will consider those currently working at an Insolvency Practitioners within the private sector, as well as those looking to switch from the Insolvency Service.
- Managing multiple cases consisting of bankruptcies, LPA Receiverships and IVAs.
- Negotiating with creditors and debtors to approve proposals
- Drafting failure reports.
- Drafting engagement letters.
- Preparing IVA proposals
- Reporting to creditors.
- Investigating debtors and drafting BRO applications.
- Realising assets.
- Instructing solicitors and agents as necessary.
If you're an ambitious Insolvency Administrator looking to progress your career working for a friendly and successful company, please get in touch!