Insolvency Administrator - Kent
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
As Insolvency Administrator, you will be working with a vibrant and knowledgeable team, working on mainly corporate insolvencies and assisting other members of staff with their work within the department.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
* Setting up new cases and closing cases on IPS
* Liaising with stakeholders on a regular basis i.e. agents, directors and creditors
* Taking cases through from inception through to closure.
* Carrying out closure procedures including reviews, closure forms, final report, advertising etc.
* Liaising with senior members of staff on the progress of cases
* Keeping IPS up to date and ensuring statutory deadlines are met in good time
* Assisting junior members of staff with their case work
This is a good opportunity for a candidate who is looking to work in a forward-thinking and progressive team and who wants to develop a fulfilling career in this industry.You will ideally have at least 2 years previous experience working in the Insolvency and Restructuring industry.
If you feel you have the relevant experience required, please email me at Jahmmal.Thomas@ambition.co.uk or apply directly below.