Insolvency Administrator - Accountancy Practice
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
Ambition are proud to work with a top accounting practice based in Kent who have a fantastic opportunity available to join as an Insolvency Administrator (Senior Insolvency Administrators will also be considered, dependant on experience).
The firm have a sucessive culture where opportunity to progress is encouraged with study options available as well as working closely with Senior members of the team.
As the Insolvency Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a caseload of Insolvency cases, both corporate and personal;
- Progression of multiple cases simultaneously from cradle to grave;
- Liaising with creditors, debtors and all interested parties associated with each case;
- Drafting reports and letters in accordance to current legislation;
- Investigations into Director's Conduct;
- Operating coherently on IPS;
- Administrative duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience as an Insolvency Administrator within a practice or specialist boutique environment. Qualifications such as CPI or ACA/ACCA would be advantageous.
You will be expected to have evidence of managing a caseload of complex insolvencies should you be considering a Senior grade position.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator, we'd love to hear from you!