Ambition are proud to partner with this leading Corporate Recovery and Insolvency firm who are looking for an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their warm and friendly team!
The team are currently going through some exciting changes with recent promotions and restructuring of the team where now, there is capacity to grow by hiring an Insolvency Administrator to work on a variety of cases including Liquidations, Administrations and Personal Insolvency.
You will have gained at least 1 years' experience in the profession under a licensed insolvency practitioner with a mature and confident attitude to take on the work proactively.
- Managing a portfolio of insolvency cases including Liquidations, Administrations, Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcies;
- Liaising with the clients directly and all associated parties of an insolvency case;
- Drafting statutory reports;
- Reporting directly to the Managers and Directors in relation to insolvency case progress;
- Daily usage of IPS to submit reports and file data in relation to each Insolvency case;
- Administrative duties as required.
The office offer a friendly and sociable atmosphere with opportunity to grow by taking on courses for Insolvency and Accounting qualifications.
If you're experienced within Insolvency and keen to work for a leading brand within the UK, then we'd love to hear from you!