|Location:||West Sussex, England|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits|
A fanatstic opportunity has become available for an Insolvency Administrator to join this top 10 advisory firm!
This firm are known internationally with prescence across the UK and globally! A full service accountants offering both personal and business advice across a broad range of assistance including: Audit, Tax, Pensions Advisory, Investments, Business Restructuring/Insolvency and Forensics.
As the Insolvency Administrator, you will be engaged with supporting senior members of the team with case work involving distressed financial situations such as Corporate Liquidations and Administrations. This is a unique career path to follow as it combines elements of Law, Business and Accounting in a rather "hands-on" and niche role.
- Liaising with Directors and Creditors upon each stage of case progression
- Administer an Insolvency case, ensuring all staturory and regulatory procedures are followed in a timely manner
- Progress cases with the support of senior members of the team in line with legal and best practice standards
- Drafting/Preparing reports in reponse to each stage of insolvency case progression
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will have had initial Insolvency experience either at a Trainee/Apprentice grade, however candidates without prior experience will also be considered provided they have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally hold a full clean driving licence with access to a car
- Experience working within a fast paced environment handling multiple projects/cases at any given time (e.g. Paralegal or Banking)
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Numerically savvy
If you'd like to know more or feel you'd be great for this opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you!