|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
Ambition are proud to partner with this growing insolvency and restructuring division of a leading accountancy practice to hire an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their friendly team!
The firm's offices are conveniently located in the City with excellent transport links and access to local amenities.
As the Insolvency Administrator, you will be handling a high volume portfolio of mainly Corporate Liquidations cases. There will be some involvement with Personal Insolvency cases.
The role will be ideal for a Junior Insolvency Administrator or an Insolvency Administrator looking to work with a larger portfolio of cases with the intention to pick up other key types of corporate cases in due course including: ADMs and CVAs.
- Manage insolvency cases from inception to closure: CVLs, MVLs, CWUs, BKYs and IVAs
- Liaise with senior members of the team including appointment takers in relation to case progression
- Liaise with creditors, debtors and all interested parties associated to each insolvency case
- Review legal documents
- Drafting reports, statutory/bank reports
- Maintain cases via IPS and keeping track of insolvency cases to strict timeframes
- Administrative duties as required
The successful applicant will have had a minimum of 6-12 months experience as an Insolvency Administrator and have a proactive approach to their work.
If you are currently a Junior Insolvency Administrator or an experienced Insolvency Administrator who is keen for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you!