|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Benefits|
A leading Corporate Recovery specialist in Birmingham are looking for an experienced Insolvency Administrator with ideally a minimum of 1 years' experience handling a variety of corporate cases from inception to closure. Personal Insolvency experience would be beneficial.
As the Insolvency Administrator, you will be tasked to manage your own set of cases of varying complexity as well as assisting senior members of the team.
- Managing the full life cycle of insolvency cases
- Liaising with senior members of the team with more complex engagements
- Investigating into company accounts and Director's conduct where applicable
- Liaising with clients, creditors, directors and all interested parties associated with each case
- Conducting and reviewing reports on a regular basis
- Administrative duties as required
This is fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Insolvency Practitioners where training will be provided to continue develop your knowledge and personal growth.
If you are an experienced Insolvency Administrator based in Birmingham or even relocating to the West Midlands area, then we'd love to hear from you!