A specialist insolvency firm are looking for an experienced Insolvency professional who is relatively early in their career to join them on a Permanent basis.
The firm are known to take appointments nationally and internationally with a specialist focus on Contentious Insolvency matters. You will be working within their newly revamped high-tech open plan office sitting amongst your team as well as other departments for that "close-knit" feel.
- Managing the closure of insolvency cases of various degrees of complexity
- Reviewing reports and statutory documents
- Working closely with the compliance team with any issues regarding AML and checks
- Liaising with creditors, solicitors and all interested parties associated with each case
- Ensuring dividends are calculated and paid within time frames
- Administrative duties as required
Opportunity to progress and work within other teams/depts are available for the right individual as crossover and joint insolvency casework is often conducted internally.
If you are an Insolvency professional who is keen to make a move into a unique structured specialist Insolvency boutique, then we'd love to hear from you!