|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are working with a top 20 accountancy practice who are on the lookout for an Insolvency Administrator to join their highly experienced team.
The firm are a multi-service accountants offering advice in various services including Tax, Business Planning, Audit and Advisory. The firm are known experts within various corporate sectors such as Property, Hospitality, Healthcare and Recruitment.
The opportunity is for an Insolvency Administrator who is still relatively early within their career to join the Corporate Recovery team. The position is to work closely with an experienced Insolvency Administrator and Senior Administrator learning the processes of insolvency within this firm and utilising the opportunity to grow within the business as many of the team have previously.
- Managing a caseload comprising of Liquidations, Administrations and Personal Insolvencies
- Drafting and submitting reports within a timely manner
- Attending case meetings with relevant parties including senior members of the team
- Maintain high levels of detail and accuracy within your portfolio of cases
- Communicating progress to involved personnel (solicitors, crediors, directors and debtors)
- Supporting senior members of the team
The ideal candidate will have up to 1 years' experience within insolvency as a Trainee Insolvency Administrator where some exposure has been provided. The idea of this position is to take your current experience further with the scope to progress.
If you're an Insolvency Administrator or Trainee Insolvency Administrator, relatively early within your career and keen to progress your experience in this profession further, then we'd love to hear from you!