|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
Due an increase in appointments and scope for business growth, a reputable corporate recovery specialist in Northampton are looking to hire an experienced Insolvency Administrator into their friendly team.
The firm are specialists in Insolvency having established themselves within the Midlands area for over 15 years advising businesses and individuals in financially distressed situations.
As the Insolvency Administrator, you will be tasked to manage your own set of cases from cradle to grave as well as assist senior members of the team with more complex engagements.
- Managing a mixed Insolvency caseload from Cradle to Grave
- Drafting reports and preparing associated documentation for statutory meetings
- Liaising with Directors, Creditors and all interested parties to each case
- Adhere to statuory compliance and current legislation
- Supporting junior members of the team and senior members for more complex engagements
- Administrative duties as required
- Previous experience in Insolvency is essential, managing a mixed caseload
- CPI Qualification ideal
- Effective use of Turnkey IPS
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Administrator to take the next step in their career as well as personally develop within this respected firm. If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator, we'd love to hear from you!