A unique, friendly and growing Restructuring firm are hiring for an experienced Insolvency Administrator/Senior Administrator to join their team in their highly modern and serviced offices in Milton Keynes.
As the Insolvency Administrator, you will be expected to manage a portfolio of a mixed caseload, both corporate and personal from cradle to grave to a significant degree of complexity independently.
The firm have a strong presence in the Midlands and London as well as introducing new divisions within the business.
- Insolvency Case management from cradle to grave: CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, WUCs, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs
- Advising Directors, Creditors and interested parties effective plan of action
- Liaising with all interested parties the progress of each insolvency case as required
- Investigations into Director's conduct and asset tracing
- Managing complex issues of each case with confidence and liaising with management the challenges as and when they arise
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will have gained a minimum of 3 years' experience as an Insolvency Administrator within a boutique or practice environment. A qualification such as the CPI, ACA/ACCA would be beneficial, but not essential as thorough experience is valued greatly. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing business as well as ideal for an Insolvency Administrator to step up into a more Senior grade.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator who is keen to work in the new town of Milton Keynes, then we'd love to hear from you!