A very friendly, local and firm in Essex are keen to take on an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join them and be part of their development in the coming months/years.
The firm is headed up by a Director, boasting a wealth of experience of over 25 years in several firms where they oversaw the growth of the Insolvency department on several occassions.
As the Insolvency Administrator, you will be expected to manage a full life cycle of a case indepedently without supervision and liaise confidently to interested parties throughout the process.
- Setting up new cases with the Director and adhering to internal procedures for opening and closing of cases
- Supporting other members of the team by completing ad hoc tasks
- Liaising with Directors, Creditors and all interested parties throughout a progression of a case
- Assist with routine creditor claims adjudication
- Preparation of documents and reports in accordance with the firm's guidelines
- Mixed bag of corporate and personal case work from cradle to grave
- Operating independently with little supervision
You will have previous experience managing a variety of cases as an Insolvency Administrator or Junior Insolvency Administrator within a boutique, mid-tier or acccounting practice managing cases from Cradle to Grave.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with an experienced Insolvency Practitioner and effectively grow your own personal development working with such seniority.
If this role is of interest, then we'd love to hear from you! Please click apply now!