|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits|
A great opportunity has become available to join this growing specialist in Corporate Recovery as an Insolvency Administrator.
The client are a market leader in the Southern regions including London having a wealth of experience in Corporate Recovery and and Restructuring. To this day, the firm are continuing to grow from strength to strength having brought on several appointment takers in the past year.
The firm are looking for an experience Insolvency Administrator to join their friendly team managing a mixed caseload consisting of CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, CVAs, WUCs and BKYs.
- Running a portfolio of Insolvency cases from cradle to grave
- Drafting reports and submitting formal documents inc. VAT returns
- Liaising with creditors, debtors and interested parties
- Raising complex issues with the Manager and Partner
- Attending meetings with Senior members of the team to assess potential planning for appropriate processes
- Administrative duties as required
The firm prides itself with a progressive culture where study, personal progression plans and regular reviews are implemented in accordance to the individual's performance.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking to move into a leading name in Corporate Recovery where progression and personal development is nourtured, then we'd love to hear from you!