|Location:||North London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£20000 - £26000 per annum|
A warm and friendly accountancy practice in North London are seeking an Insolvency Administrator to join them on a Permanent basis.
The firm are chartered accountants with a leading Insolvency division headed up by 4 Partners all with a wealth of experience in the profession. A close knit team with a fully open office culture, this would certainly be a great opportunity to build on your initial insolvency experience!
- Day to day case management of insolvency cases
- Managing own caseload with minimal supervision
- Preparing financial reports and statement of affairs
- Drafting letters and submitting to relevant parties
- Liaising with all interested parties in relevance to each case
- Supporting senior members of the team
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate would have had corporate and personal insolvency experience within a practice or boutique firm who is looking for a new challenge working within a very friendly and flexible environment.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator and this opportunity appeals then we'd love to hear from you!