|Location:||South West England, England|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits|
A unique opportunity has arisen to join this leading Corporate Recovery Practice as an Insolvency or Senior Insolvency Administrator (DOE).
As the Insolvency Administrator, you will be expected to manage a caseload consisting of both Corporate and Personal Insolvency cases from inception to closure.
- Managing cases from inception to closure: CVLs, MVLs, WUCs, ADMs, CVAs and BKYs
- Drafting reports and letters to corresponding parties
- Asset tracing and CDDA reporting
- Liaising with all interested parties at every stage of the process of the cases
- Attending Creditor Meetings
- Supporting Management and Senior members of the team with complex engagements
- Administrative duties as required
This is an excellent opening for someone looking to work within a renowned name in Corporate Recovery or an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking to work towards becoming Senior.
If you're an experienced Insolvency professional based in the South-West of England then we'd love to hear from you!