|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Administrator has become available at a leading corporate recovery specialist in London.
Working within a close knit team, you will be working closely with the Senior Manager and Partner processing mainly corporate cases from cradle to grave. This is a great option for an insolvency administrator to explore if you're looking for that blend of working within a small team, but with the backing of a strong brand which is known both on a national and global scale.
- Processing cases from cradle to grave: CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, WUCs
- Liaising with creditors, debtors and interested parties on a regular basis
- Supporting the Senior Manager and Partner with more complex level cases
- Statutory reporting: annual returns, tax matters and reviews
- Preparing and attending of meetings including S98, creditors' and directors'
- Administrative duties as required
It is important that the right candidate has prior experience as an Insolvency Administrator managing a relevant number of corporate cases. Studying towards a relevant qualification such as CPI/ACA/ACCA would be beneficial and appreciated.
If you're looking to be part of a compact supportive team, but also within a major name in the market, then please click apply now!