|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum|
A well respected and renowned Accountancy practice based in Central London are looking for an Insolvency Administrator to join their vibrant and dynamic team.
Passionate in advising and assisting their clients, this Accountancy firm have grown from strength to strength where investing in staff and progression is core for their practice.
As the Insolvency Administrator, no two days are the same. You will be expected to run Insolvency cases from inception to closure with opportunity to take on more senior level complex cases as you progress.
- Day to day management of insolvency cases: CVLs, MVLs, ADMs and CLs
- Conducting Asset realisations
- Preparation of reports and statements of affairs for creditor's meetings
- Liaising with creditors and debtors
- Preparing both annual and final reports to all interested parties
- Administrative duties as required
Studying towards a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) would be advantageous, but not essential. You will also ideally hold the CPI, however strong experience previous as an Insolvency Administrator within a similar practice or corporate recovery environment would be the core aspect.
For a great opportunity in a leading practice and excellent scope for progression, please click apply now!