|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are working with a highly reputable organisation who are looking for an experienced Insolvency and restructuring professional who is also a qualified accountant to join their restructuring team in the London office.
You will be working on a variety of high profile formal insolvency assignments which can also be complex and will include contentious work, litigation and the requirement to trace assets. A good amount of this work will also have international aspects.
Your day to day will include:
- Reviewing and elaborating on cash flow, P&L and balance sheets.
- Managing asset realisations
- Handling trading administrations / receiverships
- Tracing assets and investigation of antecedent transactions
- Drafting statutory documentation
- Reviewing and amending witness statements
You must ACCA / ACA qualified and have at least 3 - 5 years' insolvency/restructuring experience. This role provides a brilliant opportunity to develop a long standing career in an exciting firm.
If this is of interest, please apply below.