Infrastructure Advisory Executive
|Salary:||Up to £42000.00 per annum + Benefits|
We are thrilled to be able to offer you an opportunity to work as an Advisory Executive specialising within Infrastructure. As an Advisory Executive you will be, providing advisory, assurance, and financial modelling services to variety of clients
Based in the firms London office you will join their dedicated Infrastructure Advisory group. The group focuses on helping public, private and third sector clients to deliver infrastructure projects.
Some of the areas the group focuses on include:
- Emergency Services
- Providing financial and commercial support to public support to public sector clients on a range of infrastructure cases
- Supporting private sector clients on raising finance, writing bid responses and negotiating for the delivery of public sector infrastructure
- Assist Infrastructure Advisory team by carrying out external assurance and due diligence
- Support senior members of Infrastructure Advisory team in identifying and bidding for new engagements
- Providing support and coaching for junior trainees in the team
- Building strong and lasting relationships with new and established clients
You will ideally be a recently qualified ACA or CIMA qualified accountant with an understanding of public sector finance and Excel modelling. This role would be suit someone who has a keen interest or experience in delivering Infrastructure projects.
If you're looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in the Advisory area and have an interest in Infrastructure, don't hesitate to get in touch!