|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£15 - £16 per hour|
£15.00 to £16.00 per hour
Global consultancy firm
Ongoing temporary assignment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Administrator to join an award winning, market leading Global business based in stunning offices in the heart of London's vibrant West End.
The role is offered on a temporary basis and will be ongoing for the right candidate. Previous HR administration experience is essential, as is the ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and juggle a busy workload.
The role will be varied and will include:
- New joiner admin - offer letters, contracts and acceptance emails
- Obtaining references
- Pre-employment checks
- Setting up work experience and intern files
- Leaver and change admin
- First line HR support for employees
- Payroll admin - liaising re payroll changes, bonus payments, STL payments
- Coordinating induction process
- Running HR reports and analysis
- Ad hoc project support
The HR team that you will be joining is professional, friendly and dynamic. They are highly respected and this HR Administrator role will offer you great exposure to some truly aspirational people.
In order to be successful in this HR Administrator role you will need:
- Previous HR Administration experience
- Fantastic communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- First class IT skills (Word, Excel)
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Able to work with discretion and deal with confidential information
If this HR Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!