|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
£20,000 to £24,000
Market leading law firm
Stunning City location
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, professional and ambitious HR Administrator to join a fantastic and friendly team based in stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This HR Administrator role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has gained a good foundation within HR and is looking for the next step in their career. As well as the day to day HR admin tasks, there is lots of opportunity to get involved in project work and lots of exciting HR initiatives that are in the pipeline. The role will give you exposure to all aspects of the HR function.
The remit of the HR Administrator role will include:
- Supporting the graduate recruitment process - coordinating interviews, assessment centres, liaising with universities and associated campaigns
- Assisting with HR projects
- Coordinating CPD courses and learning
- Administration of benefits, pay and bonus reviews, new starters and leavers and performance reviews
- Supporting recruitment campaigns
- 1st line HR support and advice
The successful candidate for this HR Administrator role will need to be highly organised, a logical thinking and have a true appreciation for the importance of attention to detail and the tasks in question, as well as:
- At least 12-months experience gained as an HR Administrator in a professional services or corporate environment
- A real passion for building a career within HR
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong admin skills, proficient user of MS Office and databases
If this HR Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!