Healthcare Advisory Consultant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£44000.00 - £49000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are working with a global consultancy firm who are looking to bolster their Healthcare Advisory offering by recruiting for a Consultant in their London office.
As a Consultant, you will be assisting with providing consulting services to the public sector clients within healthcare.
The role would require you to work closely with their key clients namely, NHS, social care and other areas of the public sector to provide consultancy services on various projects. This would include: transformation, quality/cost improvement, leadership and governance development, cost reduction and performance improvement.
Your general duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery on some small projects or on one larger project at one time.
- Consultancy services such as Reviewing the quality of healthcare delivery, improving efficiency, developing new models of care, assessing governance arrangements etc.
- Assisting in securing new engagements.
- Analyse information, identifying and discussing options.
- Provide support on projects that have a data or financial delivery aspect i.e. cost reduction / improvement.
You will have over a years' experience working within or with the UK health and care system and 2 years of health consultancy/advisory experience. This role will suit someone who has expertise in the NHS / healthcare sector; more specifically on finances, cost or workforce models etc.
The base is in the team's London head office but you can be based primarily from London, Birmingham or Manchester. There will be travel around the UK.
There is fantastic scope for work variety / exposure and this is a progressive role and firm, providing opportunity for career development.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.