Head of Sector Business Development
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£100000 - £130000 per annum|
The key priorities of this role include:
- As the lead across the BD Sectors your role will be to drive the strategy for these groups
- Deliver key initiatives and campaigns working with other BD Managers and teams
- Leading the BD teams and developing best practice campaigns
- Responsible for delivery of BD plans and targeted client relationship plans
- Be the champion for client relationship development across the firm, working with sector group leaders to deliver and execute plans.
This will be a highly visible and high profile role within the firm where you will be instrumental to the successful continuation of this firm being a true market leader.
You must currently be working within a law firm at Senior Manager level or above. Solid experience of client relationship management will be advantageous. You must be a great team leader and a trusted advisor, with confidence gravitas, tact and diplomacy.
This role is based in a central London location, with highly attractive benefits and remuneration and will be permanent and full time.