Head of Marketing
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
Do you want to join a journey to build "London's best office owner, manager and developer"?
We are seeking a head of marketing who can deliver high quality, intelligent marketing.
This position will ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts. You will contribute to the development of company strategy and provide marketing related advice and guidance on all activities, plans and targets.
You will be involved in developing and implementing the marketing strategy in line with the business plan, including printed collateral, advertising campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR.
The head of marketing will need to manage both the B2B and B2C marketing of assets, ensuring they are marketed effectively and to an extremely high standard that has become synonymous with the brand and that is recognized as a "thought-leader" in this sector.
You will also continue to advance the sophistication of marketing through an intelligent use of innovative marketing ideas from different sectors and the use of more efficient ways of working, continually challenging and raising the bar in terms of both process and output.
To be succesful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous marketing experience including the delivery and management of online marketing, printed material, event management and PR. The candidate needs to have strategic thinking combined with a hands-on, positive attitude.
- Significant experience in marketing within both commerical property (London and/or office focussed is an advantage) and super-prime residential
- A thorough understanding of the creative and production process; be that acquired within a design, marketing or branding agency, or client-side, preferably working within the property, professional or financial services industry.
- Experience of working on a number of large scale projects simultaneously.
- Have extensive experience delivering high quality marketing through managing numerous creative partners