Head of Marketing
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
Head of Marketing UK & Ireland
A leading global management consultancy are looking for a Head of Marketing to work across their United Kingdom and Ireland business on a permanent basis in their central London office.
This role will sit within the EMEA marketing team which consists of over 10 colleagues across marketing and communications. The team are very hands-on and looking to increase the strategic contribution of marketing.
As Head of Marketing you will drive local marketing activities including; lead generation, digital marketing, thought leadership, PR, internal communications and client events. There will also be line management responsibilities, so someone who has previous experience in this area is essential.
- Develop and implement marketing plan
- Develop and deliver multi-channel integrated campaigns
- Manage marketing budget, working with the corporate finance team
- Develop and implement a social media strategy
- Work closely with key senior stakeholders
- Manage the creation of content
- Liaising with key business stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient delivery of the marketing plan
- Develop a PR strategy with leadership and liaise with press and other media to promote brand
- Previous experience within professional services (6 years)- essential
- Line management experience - essential
- Able to adapt quickly to change
- Must have excellent thought leadership experience
- Experience and knowledge of marketing techniques on both a strategic and operational level
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work independently and also part of a collaborative team
Please apply for instant consideration if you feel that you have the desired skills and experience.