Head of Business Development
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£90000 - £100000 per annum|
A leading property management consultancy is looking to hire an experienced Head of Business Development to drive growth and help take the brand to the next level.
This firm has an established client base and hold one of the largest property portfolio's in the UK. In this role you will be working very closely with the Director of Business Development and you will manage key divisions for the firm. Leading a talented and high performing team of BD Specialists across 5 divisions you will act as a key advisor for the leadership in the ongoing development of the BD strategy.
- Develop and deliver an innovative business development strategy to differentiate the brand and grow market share.
- Lead and develop the team to create a high performance culture showing excellent best practice across sales pipelining and client retention.
- Contributing to the firm's business projects and initiatives and having a key input on the firm's future plans.
- Developing the bid process to ensure a best in class approach and optimisation of opportunities.
- Client facing and bringing in your own business opportunities
As the Head of Business Development you will have excellent leadership experience and a proven track record in driving teams as well as being hands on with clients. You will have excellent experience of managing the bids process and understanding best practice.
The firm is ambitious and growing, looking to strengthen their business development department through this new hire.
If you are an experienced leader in business development, with proven experience of managing teams and have a genuine interest in property management and are looking for your next challenge, please apply now.