Head of Brand and Communications
A UK leading consultancy firm is looking to recruit a Head of Brand and Communications to be part of their office in the heart of London. You will head up the Communications team and be responsible for digital, PR, brand, design, internal comms, and CRM.
The firm is looking for a bright, ambitious individual who has at least 10 years' experience in a marketing comms role within a professional services environment. You will be responsible for ensuring your team is fully aligned with the businesses activities supporting BD objectives.
Other duties include:
- Support the internal comms manager in delivering a comms plan aligned with the firm's strategy
- Access and approve client-facing marketing campaigns.
- Support the firm with the development of the brand and help raise brand awareness.
- Drive media strategy working closely with the PR manager.
- Review internal processes and workflows.
- Ensure content is delivered to the correct audience.
To be successful in this role you will have solid leadership experience managing teams and experience in B2B communications. You will be a team player who is confident presenting ideas, high attention to detail and has the ability to manage a heavy workload.