Group Internal Reporting & Financial Analysis Senior Manager
|Location:||City of London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£100000 - £140000 per annum|
A leading London law firm are looking for a Group Internal Reporting and Financial Analysis Senior Manager to join their busy firm where the objective of the role is to provide relevant management information which will drive better decisions by fee earners and business service colleagues.
As the Group Internal Reporting and Financial Analysis Senior Manager you will be responsible for the management, development and appraisal of four people within the finance team.
You will be responsible for -
*Timely and accurate monthly management reporting across the Firm and the production of the monthly Executive Leadership Group presentation
*Effective management of the cash generated by the Firm.
*Build close relationships with the client leads
*Efficient delivery of the annual budget and the bi-annual reforecast process.
* Quarterly and annual contribution to reviews of product group and partner performance.
* Management accounting for the global firm's central support departments reviewing, budgeting and reforecasting for central costs and provision of monthly management information to the department budget holders.
* Managing inter-office transactions and ownership of the global inter-office reconciliation process.
You will supervise -
*The collation of hourly cost rates for fee earners which drives the review of the firm's client and matter profitability.
* Accounting for Global Volume Discounts (GVD) in relation to all relevant clients, including projecting discount level amounts and issuing instructions for the maintenance.
* Accruals across all offices annual updating of guideline rates for the offices on the central database (task performed by the GSSC).
You will also contribute to the improvement and planning for the future of the group reporting systems and you will maintain the global charts of accounts, KPIs and reporting entity structures.
To be successful in this Group Internal Reporting and Financial Analysis Senior Manager role you will have had prior experience of managing and working in a multi-location/global law firm producing consolidated financial reports and accounts.
You will be a senior qualified accountant with a high level of post-qualified commercial experience ideally in a professional services environment (ideally 7-10 years PQE). You will be a highly motivated self-starter and a great team player that can provide guidance to others, as well as having good knowledge of Excel.