Group Finance Manager / Financial Controller
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
As the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Ownership of the monthly, quarterly & year-end close processes.
- Supporting provision of internal & external financial reporting; maintaining financial control & integrity.
- Ensuring compliance with Group & local accounting policies, government regulations & legislation.
- Oversee and support the management of EMEA Statutory Accounts, Regulatory Accounts & Audit Processes.
- Business partnering with internal business units on accounting policies & procedure alignment.
- Working alongside relevant parties to deliver the following:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L and balance sheet reviews
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA or CIMA Qualified or equivalent.
- Strong technical accounting experience with a strong understanding of IFRS and GAAP standards.
- Excellent track record of robust Financial Control and periodic process management.
- Solid experience within an International and Multi-site / SSC environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate financial data to a Commercial format.
Immediately available or on a 1-week notice period, the successful candidate is expected to start the week beginning 4th September.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience as well as the ability to tackle all of the above points then please apply with our most up to date CV. Due to the volume of applications, only relevant and successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.