|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £44000 per annum|
A leading global law firm based in the city of London is currently seeking a Group Analyst to work within their FP&A team. This is an exciting opportunity for legal finance professionals as the role offers career progression, study support and exposure to a wide range of exciting duties and projects.
They are a top 50 law firm with over 500 lawyers worldwide and offices within three different continents. Their success is mainly drawn from their progressive approach and dedication on employee & client care.
The successful Group Analyst would work with the finance team and different stake holders in order to drive global revenue and improve the firm's procedures for best practice of their financial management.
- Preparation and distribution of budget packs, month end performance reports & KPI Reports
- Working with various individuals in the firm to help deliver a replacement performance reporting solution
- Aiding the budget process to assemble and refine the global revenue.
- Working with HR, Marketing and tech on various of different projects including systems implementation
- Analyse the firm's accounting package and investigate trends in matter profitability
- Assisting with calculation of key financial statistics
Requirements for this position:
- Relevant qualification in Accounting/Finance
- Experience within legal or professional services
- Training to be ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Technical knowledge on SQL or Power BI (ideal but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to confidently speak to professionals at all level
- Creative & Analytical mindset
- Proactive & inquisitive attitude
If this Global Analyst position is of interest to you or you may know someone else who would be interested, then please apply or for more information please call Amir Abbasi on 020 7400 6630