Group Accountant - Property
|Location:||West End, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£250 - £280 per day|
As the Group Accountant, you will play an important role within Group Finance function and will require the ability to hit the ground running. Ideally, you will have relevant industry experience within a Property Management / Real Estate business.
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the UK statutory accounts process.
- Drive efficiency by developing reporting systems to improve the reporting process and reviewing the regional Statutory Accounts process.
- Liaise with divisional finance teams to advise on group reporting related queries and other technical accounting advice.
- Consolidating Group Accounts including Journals and full-year Forecasts quarterly.
- Assist in the year end process, acting as a liaison for external Auditors.
- Support, maintain and advise on the continuous development of the Group's finance policies.
Your Key Skills and Background:
- ACA or CA qualified from a Top-Tier Practice / ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent. 1-3 years PQE.
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP standards.
- Solid knowledge and experience around FRS 102 would be advantageous.
- Experience working in a Property Management / Real Estate business is essential.
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced and multi-site environment to add instant value.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and background coupled with the ability to carry out this role then please apply with your up to date CV.