|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An exciting Specialist Graphic Designer position has come up at one of the world's leading management consulting firm specialising in strategy. This person will provide advanced design and video services to the London office and work across a diverse range of projects.
The firm is perceived as being one of the best places to work within the professional services space, and regularly features in the top 20 companies to work for. The team is highly collaborative, friendly and sociable. You will be working with some of the top design specialists in the industry and will be provided with the opportunity to really add value and work proactively.
- Work on all video production, multi-media and design solutions
- Develop new visual presentation capabilities
- Manage the production of all print and production work principally in PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite. This will include; brochures, flyers, posters etc..
- Assist with the training of new consultants
- The ideal person will be at a senior graphic designer level with extensive professional services experience
- It is essential to have advanced InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint skills
- Expert knowledge of video production using Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe After Effects
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Can work effectively as part of a highly successful team
If you feel you have the correct skills and experience, and are looking to be a part of one of the world's most reputable management consulting firms, then please apply for consideration.