|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
A leading international law firm is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join their London office on a permanent basis. You will be part of the Brand and Marketing Operations team and be working closely alongside another graphic designer ensuring that the firm's marketing collateral supports and delivers the firm's business objectives.
You will be working for a well-established global firm and be working with colleagues at all levels of seniority including partners, lawyers, associates and others.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with internal and external print suppliers to produce materials.
- Update and develop the firm's website using their content management system.
- Work with lawyers to ensure that marketing collateral harnesses cross-sell opportunities.
- Maintain asset libraries.
- Ensure that the firm's brand guidelines are in line with the firm's growth and needs.
- The design and production of client bulletins, brochures, guides and co-branded articles.
To be successful in this position you will ideally have previous experience in designing for a corporate audience. You will be a team player who is pro-active, can work under pressure while still delivering to a high standard. Experience working on Abobe CC would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you please get in contact asap.