Global Marketing Campaigns Manager
A leading global consultancy is looking to recruit a Global Marketing Campaigns Manager on a permanent basis to be based in their London office. The team that this role sits in is responsible for the largest and most important campaigns throughout the year. You will also be responsible for the developing the go-to-market strategy and managing thought leadership campaigns which are rolled out through the marketing networks around the world.
The position will report into the Global Senior Director of Global Marketing and will be responsible for the successful rollout of all campaigns globally.
This role has excellent exposure to the senior leaders of the business. It will offer the opportunity for someone to work creatively and really drive the business and become a real thought partner to the director.
- Working with the global marketing team and other senior stakeholders to create and implement planned campaigns
- Developing highly successful strategies and plans for campaigns
- Creating thought leadership campaigns which will increase presence in the market and drive leads, including; internal and external communications, events, social media, advertising etc..
- Designing and developing content pieces that support the business goals
- Working with other campaign managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Communicating regularly with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts to get their feedback and input of projects
- Working with junior marketers within the global marketing network
- This role will require at least 5 years' experience within professional services. You will ideally be operating at manager/senior manager level
- You must have developed and managed large marketing campaigns on a global scale
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy
- Confident and able to work well with senior stakeholders and business leaders, challenging when needed
- Excellent knowledge of the full marketing mix; digital, communications, business development etc..
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
If you feel that you have the correct skills and experience, then please apply for consideration.