Global Head of Technology and Innovation
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
We are working in partnership with a leading legal brand on an innovative and rare opportunity for someone to lead innovation and technology across the firm becoming an integral part of the marketing & global leadership team.
The role will involve working alongside the Global CMO working on a number of innovation projects to drive business efficiency and effectiveness across a number of areas, with the aim of delivering the objective of giving the firm a competitive advantage through the effective development and use of innovative technology.
The role will be far reaching working closely with the marketing, global technology and innovation teams. Deliverables and expectations of the role will include;
- Play a pivotal role and be the responsible for the firms marketing technology and infrastructure, you will be looked at for offering continuous innovative ways to enhance and build upon different products offered by the firm.
- Working in tandem with project managers across the business, overseeing the development of new products and are delivered in a collaborative approach.
- As you are positioned within the global leadership you will work effectively to come up with solutions and ideas to deliver on client focused initiatives to increase the firms capabilities to deliver and win high level priority work and clients.
As you will sit amongst the senior leadership team it's imperative that you can demonstrate a track record of leading teams and individuals, you will need to have operated at a senior management level previously and ideally at head of level. Ideal qualities would include;
- Prior experience of leading a large scale Marketing analytics projects, ideally with international scope.
- In-depth understanding of the client relationship lifecycle and the various stages within this cycle.
- Proven ability to showcase a B2B digital marketing vision/strategy for a professional services firm, if your experience lies outside of this area you need to demonstrate how this could transfer across into the legal/partnership environment.
This role is a very rare opportunity for an experienced professional to take on an exciting and newly created senior leadership position with a leading law firm.
If you would be interested in seeing the full details and understanding further about the requirements and remits please do click apply or contact Ben directly.