Global E-billing Administrator
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £43000 per annum|
I am working with a well-known international law firm, who are in search of a Global eBilling Administrator. It is a great opportunity to be part of well-established international team, in a firm that hosts a fantastic work culture. The role has key purpose of providing support and expertise in the area of eBilling. You will be the first point of contact both internally and externally for all eBilling query.
- Stay up to speed with industry updates about eBilling, keeping up with trends and relevant associations.
- Aid local office with their invoice uploads to the eBilling hub.
- Assist in reviewing and resolving the failed and rejected e-bills in the eBilling hub.
- Help with e-billing set ups and on boarding of new clients.
- Review the Outside Counsel Guidelines and Client's Own Terms.
- Act as eBilling system administrators to aid the increasing demand for the loading of accruals and budgets.
- Ensure accurate rate information is available to upload to third party vendor systems or to provide to internal staff.
- Act as a supervisor for training and documentation for eBilling.
- Collation, monitoring and review all invoices the frim receives from third party systems.
- Liaise and operate closely with finance systems team to continually improve eBilling processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of SRA guidelines and VAT compliance.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and proactive work attitude.
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy in work produced.
The firm are looking for an individual with proven legal eBilling experience and has previous knowledge of Aderant or Elite.