Global Corporate Communications Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading international law firm are currently seeking a Corporate Communications Manager to join their established communications team. This is an exciting role based in their London office for you to support the firm's strategy and successful delivery of a wide variety of comms campaigns on an international scale.
This role and firm will offer a fantastic platform to build your career and professional development. They have a fantastic working environment and the team operates in a collaborative way.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with PR, Brand, Internal and Digital Communications teams to devise and deliver compelling and impactful campaigns
- Developing strategy, positioning, writing press releases and preparing media briefing documents, working closely with partners and relevant contacts across business services.
- Developing communications plans and implementing those plans tactically in order to generate positive media coverage.
- Providing junior communications colleagues with guidance and support by acting as a role model towards them.
- Drafting press releases, awards submissions and preparing media briefing documents.
We do feel that individuals will need to have experience working within professional services before or a blue-chip corporate to take on the role. We are open to levels would welcome engagement from current managers and individuals seeking to step up to this level for the first time.
If this role is of interest and you would be keen to hear the initial details please do click apply or reach out to Ben Curle directly.