Global Communications Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
An established International Law firm are looking for a recent graduate to join their London team as a 'Global Communications Assistant' on a permanent basis. This role is a mix of Internal/External Communications, Brand Management and Digital, which is great for a candidate looking for their first step into Marketing.
The successful candidate's duties will include:
- Creating the first drafts of Chambers & Legal 500 submissions and promote participation in external surveys.
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer to ensure materials are on brand.
- Proofing design materials.
- Help support Internal communications campaigns across the firm through publishing alerts, production and distribution of posters/flyers.
- Regular update of the website, which includes content and imagery.
- Uploading new articles, press releases and profile pages to the website.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, IT literate and have strong attention to detail!