Forensic Accountant - Assistant Manager
Ambition are working with a Global consultancy, who are looking to bring on a Forensic Accountant at Assistant Manager level to join their division.
You would be tasked with working on high profile project work, supporting senior members' of staff.
Your day-to-day would include:
- Handling investigations and disputes projects
- Preparing sections of expert reports
- Drafting of other reports, as and when required.
- Assisting with preparing budgets, billings and cost analysis.
- Act as a key point of contact with stakeholders i.e. solicitors, clients etc.
- Contribute towards marketing and business development.
You must have previous Forensic Accounting experience i.e. 1-2 years and be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
If such a role is of interest, please apply below.