Financial Systems Manager / Systems Accountant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
Ambition is currently recruiting for a Financial Systems Manager for a market-leading, International Law firm. You will be positioned amongst a well-established team in the Finance department which hosts a supportive and welcoming culture, with great benefits. Moreover, the role has a key focus of driving forward system improvements and new module implementation, whilst supporting the departments overall operational performance.
- Be the first point of contact for the firm's external provider and coordinate system upgrades with external providers and in-house IT team.
- Take ownership of period end closing and back routines.
- Improve financial business processes including structure analysis of requirements.
- Take charge of all other system interfaces with the core PMS.
- Maintain development road maps and suggest implementations plans to meet business needs.
- Oversee all the finance system business processes.
- Oversee all PMS related queries and alerts and find solutions to resolve.
- Maintenance of all fee earner data and participating fee earner relationships.
- Provide support for the management of the GL and cost/profit centre structures.
- Oversee multi-currency and client interest functions.
- Maintenance of: charge and cost rates table, all system codes and configurations, phase and task templates.
- Implementation and management of eBilling interfaces and coordination of matter management delivery system, reporting and supporting fee earners.
- Aid in delivering induction training and developing training content.
- Partake in creating the design, management and developments of the firm's MI system.
- Coordination of finance department projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to be a great team player and work with various departments.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Strong IT skills using Excel and SQL.
- Experience working with Aderant.