Financial Modelling - Associate Director - London
A multinational firm are in search of a Financial Modeller at Associate Director level in their fast-growing London office. You will be required to lead the overseeing, management and implementation of financial modelling assignments.
- Creating and scoping intricate financial and business models, as well as leading and developing models for fund raising/restructuring transactions
- Having a direct relationship with the partners whilst being in-charge of client engagement processes
- Mentoring and training others in the team; helping junior members of staff improve and audit their financial models
- Building strong relationships with current and potential clients as well as creating your own network both internally and externally
- You will be responsible for presenting on financial modelling within the firm and also externally
- ACA Qualified or equivalent with 3-5-year post qualification experience
- Financial Modelling experience: building and creating various financial models with at least 3-5 years' experience in modelling
A great opportunity for those who enjoy working with numbers and want to make the next move in their financial modelling career.
If you feel like this is the right career move for you then please apply now!