Financial Modelling Analyst - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of Europe's largest independent equities broker to join them as a Financial Modelling Analyst. A fantastic opportunity to build on your financial modelling skills and develop your career with a leading brokerage.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Building accurate and robust company financial models using published data. It is essential that these have a rigorous and detailed P&L and fully integrated financial statements.
- Working with a number of sector teams to develop these models. Model specification will differ depending on sector.
- Maintaining and updating these models for quarterly results on a timely basis.
- Amending these models and performing ad hoc analysis as required by analysts.
- Day-to-day management of the models.
- Performing model audits on analyst's models to identify Excel logic, calculation, accounting or valuation errors and to offer constructive areas for improvement.
It is essential for you to have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
An ACA qualification is preferred, however, not compulsory should you have relevant financial modelling experience.
If you think you would be suitable for this role, please apply now!