Financial Modeller - Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£44000 - £54000 per annum|
A market leader in mid-market M&A deals are in need of a Financial Modeller to join their M&A team in Birmingham. The M&A modelling team supports the broader M&A team by building complex financial models across a wide variety of sectors. This opportunity provides you with a large scope for progression in your Corporate Finance career where you will be working directly within the deals team.
- Strong financial modeller with the ability to build models from scratch using MS Excel
- Knowledge of the M&A process with previous exposure to M&A deals
- VBA programming skills are preferred but not essential
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Travel to London will be required on occasions as you will report to the Modelling team in London
- Attend planning meetings
- Liaising with clients
An opportunity for clear career progression can often be hard to find, therefore, if you are an ambitious, smart and driven individual with the required skills, then don't let this role run away from you.
If you would like to know more, apply now!