|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
A well established accountancy practice is currently expanding their business and is in need of an experienced Financial Controller who can effectively manage the accounts department and be responsible for the full range of accounting functions.
Planning and financial reporting
- Oversee preparation of monthly management accounts and submission of financial information to Cogital Group;
- Prepare annual financial statements;
- Managing the annual audit;
- Ensure timely delivery of ad hoc financial requests; and,
- Report at Board level.
- Ensure accurate and timely time recording by employees;
- Work with partners to improve timeliness of billing to reduce work-in-progress; and,
- Ensure maximisation of cash flow through appropriate collection of invoices.
- Ensure compliance with Client Money regulations and control of client money accounts;
- Collation of information for annual insurance renewal and other similar requirements; and,
- Assist with acquisition due diligence and integration.
Personality and skills required
- Qualified accountant with Professional Practice sector experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong statutory accounts preparation experience
- Able to influence key decision makers
- Technically excellent and up-to-date on current thinking
- Good planning skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Excel, including macros and database integration
- Strong IT and understanding of relational databases and report generation.
If this is of interest, please apply immediately with your updated CV.