|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£90000 - £100000 per annum|
A well-known, large law firm are in search of a Financial Controller to cover a maternity leave for their London office. You will be positioned in the well-established finance department and report into the Finance Director. Altogether providing operational, commercial and strategic support to the partners and fee earner and wider business services.
- Report into and closely work with the Finance Director to oversee all aspects of financial operations.
- Take responsibility for the budgeting, forecasting and planning, year-end reporting, management accounts and monthly reporting, partner accounting and tax, client and office accounts, finance systems and payroll.
- Assist the transactional team (7) and their day to day financial operations including accounts payable and expense, billing and credit control.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Hong Kong Finance department. Ensure that best delivery in class BAU service to the global business.
- Assist in the implementation of their new Finance System, Elite 3e.
- Partake in the annual partner remuneration process.
- Leading and delivering the annual reforecasting process and annual budget process.
The firm are looking for an individual that is a qualified accountant and has previous legal sector experience and understanding of the law firm operating model.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Managerial experience
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Highly organised and capable of managing conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Strong influencing skills and leadership skills.
- Great strategy and operation awareness.
- IT literate - especially with Excel and Elite
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today!