|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
A top 20 leading law firm are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their global team in London on a permanent basis.
Your role will be to sit within a team of 3 analysts where your main responsibility is assisting partners in planning for, and providing financial oversight of large matters in order to improve efficiency and profitability.
Responsibilities of this Financial Analyst role include:
- Working with partners and senior billing associates to create a detailed mandate-level budget for larger matters, help to manage the budget against actual performance by monitoring, reporting and analysing the matter throughout its lifecycle.
- Identify the major mandates which includes working with Finance Support Managers and Practice Development heads.
- Act as the liaison for the pricing team and use initiative to ensure a seamless flow of matters from the initial pitch through to fruition.
- Work with HR and the finance system teams to ensure accuracy of cost data and timely updates.
- Liaise with the Practice Management System Team to ensure a smooth transition of a new practice system and to highlight any areas for improvement.
For this Finance Analyst role you will require a good understanding of Excel modelling, prior experience working within a legal practice and report writing experience.
The firm are looking for a pro-active, positive individual with the ability to communicate with different teams and build trusted relationships.
If you are interested in this role, please apply!